Saturday, September 11, 2010

Breeds - Canadian Horse

The Canadian Horse is a breed of horse developed in Canada. The Canadian Horse has influenced many other North American breeds, including the Morgan, American Saddlebred, and Standardbred. It originates from Canada. On Howrse, the Canadian Horse was one of the original breeds.

- Species: Horse
- Size: from 15.0 hands to 16.0 hands




ALLOWED COATS

Black 49 %
Flaxen Liver chestnut 1 %
Cherry bay 7 %
Liver chestnut 12 %
Chestnut 3 %
Bay 9 %
Dark Bay 19 %

Top 3 skills: Stamina, Dressage and Jumping

Best competitions: Cross Country

Lucy

1 comment:

  1. Wow!! You have really helped me understand canadian horses!! I breed them on the game so thanxs loads!!!!! I am GypsyVannerxx so befriend me if you are on the game!! I am sooo coming onto the blog again!!!!

    ReplyDelete