Saturday, September 11, 2010

Breeds - Hanoverian

Hanoverian's are Warmblood horses originating from Germany. They are known for their good temperament, athleticism, beauty, and grace. On Howrse they are a very popular breed and regularly top the Showjumping elite.

-Species: Horse
-Size: from 15.0 hands to 16.3 hands





ALLOWED COATS

Chestnut 19 %
Bay 12 %
Cherry bay 9 %
Strawberry roan 1 %
Flaxen Chestnut 9 %
Black 7 %
Liver chestnut 12 %
Dark Bay 14 %
Light Grey 5 %
Dapple Grey 9 %
Mousey Grey 1 %
Roan 2 %

Top 3 skills: Showjumping, Speed and Galloping

Best competitions: Showjumping, Galloping Races and Barrel Races

Lucy

8 comments:

  1. im sparkle horse power on howrse!
    add me!
    i breeed hanos

    ReplyDelete
  2. whats the best to breed with hanos???

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well Hanos if you're looking to keep your lines pure! Or another breed that's good at jumping if you want to keep that as their top skill - such as Australians.

    If you want to go for cross breeding think about which skills you want your foal to be good at - so if you want your foal to be good at stamina, cross your Hano with an Arab. It's entirely up to you though - there's no right or wrong.

    Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am angeltiger231 on howrse and I am starting to breed high GP purebred hanoverian's male and female's.
    GP:over 1,000

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm Country Girl ♫ on Canadian version. I breed Hanos/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I breed hanos on the american server, my name on there is Angelfox118

    ReplyDelete
  7. In your opinion what specialty should you put Hanos in Classical or western. Im trying to get this horse to have the best GP it can have His name is Vego's Silouette. He is only 8 months and has 23 excellence stars and a GP of 735.23 and I would like to know what class would get him to the best he could be. thanks
    Silouette2014 from the canadian version.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Please message me if you have cheap hanovers for sale. I would like to find one for showjumping. Thanks! My username is snoringmonsters and I play the American server.

    ReplyDelete