Saturday, September 11, 2010

Breeds - Newfoundland Pony

The Newfoundland pony is a breed of pony originating in Newfoundland (Canada). Their ancestors arrived in Newfoundland from the British Isles. They are generally hard working little ponies and easy keepers. They are one of the original pony breeds on Howrse.

- Species: Pony
- Size: from 11.1 hands to 14.0 hands




ALLOWED COATS

Roan 6 %
Black 7 %
Strawberry roan 1 %
Flaxen Chestnut 3 %
Flaxen Liver chestnut 1 %
Liver chestnut 8 %
Bay 12 %
Chestnut 11 %
Dark Bay 14 %
Cherry bay 12 %
Cremello 1 %
Light Grey 8 %
Dapple Grey 10 %
Mousey Grey 3 %
Dun 3 %

Top 3 skills: Showjumping, Speed and Galloping

Best competitions: Showjumping and Galloping Races

Lucy

11 comments:

  1. I am on howrse and breed Newfies! Add me as a friend...

    -bbr

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am on howrse and breed newfies 2! But wen i breed 2 flaxen liver chesnuts it randomly mutates! Why???

    ReplyDelete
  3. umm, mabe I could answer yur question... but wadda you mean "mutate"?? how can a horse MUTATE???? o_O

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do you mean you don't get a Flaxen Liver Chestnut baby? If so, it's becasue on Howrse it doesn't matter what colour the parents are, the foal gets randomly assigned a colour from those allowed for it's breed.
    Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  5. why did they have to change the newfies? they were sooooooooooooooo cute till not to long ago >:S
    thanks

    ReplyDelete
  6. yeah I breed arabians not newfies because i never really thought they were that cute on howrse. add me as a friend!!! - zilcher501

    ReplyDelete
  7. Newfoundland ponies are cute, but Welsh are cuter

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think they are cute 2. I'm on howrse too some on can add me on my acc: Akhal-Teke-Girl

    ReplyDelete
  9. Why did ya'll have to change the way the horses looked.They looked so much cuter and prettier than they do now.I wish they were the way they were before.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Theyre Not Around Anymore!!!! :O xx

    ReplyDelete