- New achievements
- Rookie horse competitions
- Unicorn 5th Element coats
- Archimedes 'face lift'
- Sleipnir 'run away' and 'invoke' removed
- Reserving coverings for your own mare no longer requires your login name
- Objective 91 - Buy a horse over 25 years with 0 skill points
- Objective 92 - Have a (certain number) of living horses
- Objective 93 - Win 1 equus in a competition
- Objective 94 - Get a Pandora's Box by trading items
- Objective 95 - Find a saddle cloth, whip & blanket all on the same horse
- Objective 96 - Give an apple to a horse born on 29th Nov 2009
- Objective 97 - Give birth to a Holsteiner breed horse
UPDATE: A couple of people have said you do not need the mare to be a Holsteiner.
- Objective 98 - Reach a reserve that ends in 3333
- Objective 99 - Win 10 competitions with a horse bred from Ouranos & Gaia (non-Divine and non-Special)
- Objective 100 - Find Secret Page Number 3
Now THE ID is where you add the ID number of the player who is at the top of the rankings on the day for competition wins. You can find this player under the Ranking tab and then Breeders. In the bottom half of this page you'll see a ranking for the 'number of competitions won yesterday'. Click on the name of the player at the top of this ranking. Once on their profile page, if you look in the URL bar at the top of your screen you'll see the web page address. this includes the player's ID. So, for example on my profile page this is what you will see: http://www.howrse.com/joueur/fiche/?id=1406178. That last number is my ID. And that is what you need for the secret page number 3. Ultimate Howrse's advice: : Today's URL that you would paste into your URL bar is: http://www.howrse.com/ow/26530587 Obviously this may change each day - so be sure to check.
We hope you find this guide to the latest objectives useful. Ultimate Howrse cannot guarantee how well they will work for you but we have tested them ourselves and have researched on Howrse so hopefully you will be successful.
Have fun and enjoy all those goodies!