Saturday, April 28, 2012

Saturn - the new Divine

Saturn - the new Solar System Divine
Well, we haven't actually had a new Divine on Howrse for a while. Most contests have involved winning one of the new Wild Horses.

So it's time to say hello to Saturn who can be won currently during the painting contest.

Now Saturn is part of the Solar system horses. So I think we can safely assume there will be more Divines named after planets / moons in the future!


Saturn is born aged 3000 with 1200 skills. You can go on rides in the Milky way to increase his skills.
On every full moon (so roughly once a month), Saturn will give his owner 5 diamonds, as long as you have logged in at least once over the past 3 days.

Let us know if you've managed to get yourself a Saturn and what you think of having more Divines on the game.

Lucy



10 comments:

  1. I was annoyed...
    it said we could paint until the 1st or 2nd of may, I'd just bought a paint pot for 2,020 equus and.then.i.couldn't.change.my.painting. D:
    ~KatiePaddy on Howrse.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can still use your paint pots to win the gifts.

    It did however say that you could only change your masterpiece up until 28th April - then the community would vote on them.

    Patsy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just won a Saturn in a horn of plenty! Only took me 2! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Won a Saturn in Horns of Plenty... My first Divine! Can you not change the names on Divines?

    JessCrzy on Howrse

    ReplyDelete
  5. I won one when I accidentally bought a Horn of Plenty. I was so angry I didn't even look at all I'd won, until I stumbled across him in my Breeding Farms. >w<

    ReplyDelete
  6. I WON A MARS =) and on my shared account a Saturn
    GabrielCog
    and
    sharii96

    InternationalHowrse

    ReplyDelete
  7. You had forgotten, Mars, he is a solar system horse too. When is there gonna be a female solar system horse? Like Venus? ~Silent-Whisper

    ReplyDelete
  8. Venus is out now. :)

    My username is bree66 on howrse,come and message me if you have any ?s.

    ReplyDelete
  9. ponyfreak123 of US HowrseOctober 24, 2012 at 3:07 AM

    Haha Saturn took me one try one the HoP

    ReplyDelete