Until 31st May you can collect cards to scratch which offer various gifts and prizes.
You can win cards in the following ways:
- The first time you log in each day
- When your horse wins competitions (2 per day)
- Buying them in the Flash Sales (you can buy a maximum of 1 card in each type of sale every 3 days)
- Exchanging duplicate cards (costs 5 diamonds and you can only exchange 1 per day. However you are guaranteed not to get another duplicate)
Apparently there may be more ways to get cards (possible involving HoPs!) later on in the contest.
The first set of cards are called the Collector Cards. These cards give you prizes as soon as you scratch them - for example equus, BM items, saddlery or even the Divine horse Mars.
The second set of cards are called the Puzzle Cards. There are 7 puzzles to complete and you have to collect all 5 cards from each puzzle before you get your gift. The puzzles are as follows:
- The Desert Puzzle. Prize: Philosopher's Stone
- The Forest Puzzle. Prize: 20,000e
- The Jungle Puzzle. Prize: Morpheus' Arms
- The Meadow Puzzle. Prize: 5 x diamonds
- The Savanna Puzzle. Prize: a Knabstupper (a new breed of horse)
- The Mountain Puzzle. Prize: 5th element
- The Hiking Puzzle. Prize: Poseidon's Pack
If you complete all the puzzles you win a Treasure Chest containing a new wild horse - the Camargue.
You get to your cards by clicking on 'The Cards' link at the top of any page. From that page there is then a link to the Flash Sales.
PLEASE NOTE. To scratch a card you rub your mouse over it. If you are having trouble seeing or scratching your cards it may be that you don't have flash on your computer. For example if you are playing on an iPad or iPhone you will not be able to scratch your cards.