Sunday, February 6, 2011

Pegasus Account - latest

Well we've had plenty of comments and questions from players about the new Pegasus Account. So we thought it would be a good idea to answer some common questions and bring you up to date with what we know. However, you, our lovely readers, are the real experts on Howrse, so feel free to send us your own thoughts and experiences with the Pegasus Account. You can either leave a comment under any posting or you can email us at: ultimatehowrse@me.com OK so let's get started.

Q) How do you get the Pegasus Account?
A) There are two ways to get it at the moment. Firstly by catching a UFO (like the one in the picture) which gives you a short period of FREE membership and secondly by going to your My Passes page and signing up for a subscription, which is a PAID membership. You pay by using passes - 3 passes for 1 month, 15 for 6 months and 30 passes for a 1 year membership.

Q) I have clicked on several 'Pegasus UFO's' - do the free memberships add together to give me a longer, free membership?
A) Yes they do. I've clicked and quite a few UFO's and now have a free Pegasus Account until early March - so that's about three weeks so far!

Q) How do I move the new content boxes around my profile page.
A) You have to play around with this a bit. When you add new content boxes (like Rankings and Friends) to your page it often leaves a lot of blank space. You can actually move your boxes around by using the 'grab' icon which is on the top of each box, beside the delete (X) button. It takes a bit of getting used to because the boxes don't always move. When a box can move, the page will show you a dotted outline where you can move your box to.

Q) How do you pick your favourite horses?
A) Above the image of your horse, on each horses page, you have your 'Rename', 'Sell my horse' and 'Change the breeding farm' buttons. With the Pegasus Account you have an extra button - 'Add to my list of favourite horses'. If you click this button your horse will be added to the 'Favourite Horses' box on your profile page. Remember you will need to add this box using the Add Content feature at the top of your profile page.

Q) What will happen to all my newly created breeding farms if my Pegasus Account expires?
A) With the Pegasus Account you can create up to 50 breeding farms. Without one, the limit is just 6. So if you put a load of horses into, say 25 breeding farms, when your Pegasus Account expires, all the horses that were put into these new breeding farms will simply be put back into the old 'My horses without a breeding farm' section.

OK, I think that's about it for now. But please keep your questions and comments coming. And don't forget to tell your friends about Ultimate Howrse. The more of you who visit, the more we can help each other out!

Patsy

51 comments:

  1. I have not had a UFO come on my page yet for the Pegasus Account why?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sadly, you can't catch the UFOs any more. They were just a promotion when Howrse first launched the Pegasus Account. The only way to get a Pegasus Account at the moment is to pay in passes.

    Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the pegasus account, and I can't find how to create another breeding farm. Where is it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Go to your 'my horses' page. In the top right-hand corner just along from your breedning farm tabs is a small green plus button. Click this and it will allow you to add a new breeding farm.

    You can have up to 50 breeding farms with a pegasus account.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Were is the safe haven?

    ReplyDelete
  6. You need to go to Breeding > My Office. The Safe Haven is the fourth tab along the top.

    Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want to get a pegasus but my parents won't pay for it! I don't want to wait 50 days so what can I do!?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well unless you can pay for it then unfortunately there is no other way to get a Pegasus Account.

    To be honest, they have some nice bonuses but are not really worth the money in my opinion. Having a normal account does not stop you playing and enjoying the game - I don't have a Pegasus Account!

    Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  9. You know you told us how to move the boxes around? I can't seem to find the grab button! Is there a place to edit where the boxes are, because if there is I can't see it!

    Please help!

    scoobs5601

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have a pegasus account I won a months membership for free in the lottery and I have 21 breeding farms and I created my 2 free affixs so will that just totally disappear also I just bought my very first uni! YAY!

    ReplyDelete
  11. how do you get into it

    ReplyDelete
  12. you can also get it on the lottery until february :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. how do I add people to my "partners" on the pegusus account?

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have a pegasus account and I selected turnip as my personelized UFO, acctually I would like to pick something more special as my UFO (like diamonds, etc.) but I got worried that if someone finds the UFO on my page, does the object disappear from my inventory?

    ReplyDelete
  15. I won 1 month of Pegasus Account in the lottery yesterday, and it doesn't seem to have activated :( please help!

    ReplyDelete
  16. how do you pick your preferred horses with the Pegasus account???

    PLZ HELP!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  17. Please help

    I got one month free Pegasus account in the lottery but I don't know how to activate it:-(

    ReplyDelete
  18. if you create 6 or less than 6 breeding farms will they disapear still when your pegasus account ends?

    Please answer lol!

    ReplyDelete
  19. What are the benefits of it?

    ReplyDelete
  20. i just got a pegasus account today and i have no idea how to use it and i was just wondering if it could turn the horses u wanted into a pegasus if that is possible plz reply if it isnt just say so


    thx (plz reply)

    ReplyDelete
  21. YummyyummyyummyyummyyummyyummyicecreamFebruary 21, 2012 at 4:46 PM

    Pegasus account sounds sooooo worth paying!

    ReplyDelete
  22. i want to play pegasus acount so badly but i cant

    ReplyDelete
  23. I want a pegasus acount!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Do you get to keep the breeding farms after you lose the p. account, or does the breeding farms go away?

    ReplyDelete
  25. I got a Pegasus Account through the Lottery, but, is it free or does it still cost? And, even if it was free, when I click on the Pegasus Account in MY WINNINGS, it still says, '3 passes for 1 month' and all that stuff. I really don't know!!! Please help!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. I just won a pegasus account from the lottery today, but i'm worried if i create an affix it will disapear in one month when the account has expired. Could someone please help me?

    ReplyDelete
  27. I got a Pegasus Account and it activated itself. The benefits are changes to your page, an increase in the number of item exchanges in a week, more breeding farms, more affixes, being able to sell horses in auction for passes and unlocking certain BM items. If you're on Howrse, Congratulate and/or friend me! My name is Horse Lover! :)

    ReplyDelete
  28. if you have a pegasus account, does everything you do as a pegasus go away when it expires. example, if you move the boxes around and add boxes, do they dissapear or stay there you just can't move them anymore

    ReplyDelete
  29. If u really want one then you can wait until 10 days then just buy one from the sales sometimes they are really cheap considering the fact that the are a pegasus so they arent gonna be THAT cheap

    ReplyDelete
  30. My user on international howrse is zabcutiez- pm me for questions relating to the pegasus account! I know I just got the pegasus account today...but I don't have any questions about anything!

    ReplyDelete
  31. If you modify your page with a pegasus account, (like add favorite horses and partners and such) do those stay when your pegasus account expires??

    ReplyDelete
  32. Once your Pegasus account expires, all of the benefits that you get when you have it, disappear.

    Patsy

    ReplyDelete
  33. What does the Pegasus account do? Plus how do you get on lotteries?

    ReplyDelete
  34. the lotteries have been over for a while now, so that isn't an option. the pegasus account is just a way for howrse to get money off you and into their wallets. I won some from the lottery and it expires in to days. if you have anymore questions, you can also pm me. my username is Liv4horses:)

    ReplyDelete
  35. what is pegasus account i do not know

    ReplyDelete
  36. if you get a pegasus account and you use a pass for getting equas would your equas stay the same when it expires

    ReplyDelete
  37. how do you get a pegasus account

    ReplyDelete
  38. to get a pegasus account you need to go on the pass page the scrool down and you should see this pegasus then click on it and it should tell you what to do next.

    ReplyDelete
  39. Do the first 6 breeding farms you make stay when you're a regular again, then?

    ReplyDelete
  40. Can I cose someone else's horse to be one of mmy favorite horses?

    ReplyDelete
  41. how much does a pegasus account cost in real money!

    ReplyDelete
  42. How do you find a ufo?

    ~The cutie marks
    (from howrse!)

    ReplyDelete
  43. how do u find a Pegasus UFO?

    ReplyDelete
  44. how do u buy a Pegasus if u don't have a breeding farm

    ReplyDelete
  45. If you create a team will it disappear when your account (pegasus ) expires?

    ReplyDelete
  46. is paying the only way to get Pegasus account then?


    Congratulate me (poppyrose77)

    ReplyDelete
  47. Same question,` when you create a team and your pegasus account expires, will the group disappear?

    ReplyDelete
  48. O.M.G. This looks amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  49. how do you creat a breeding team, where do you go to make it?

    ReplyDelete
  50. You need a VIP account in order to create breeding teams.

    ReplyDelete
  51. It's sad the benifits dissapear

    ReplyDelete