Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Balios - the new Lottery Divine

Today, we welcome a new Divine to Howrse - Balios. He is the brother of Xanthos and comes in four different types - Solar, Lightning, Nebula and Snowflake.

On the 19th of each month he gives his owner a Nyx Pack - providing that they connected to Howrse the day before - very generous we think!

Now, at the moment the only way to get a Balios is to enter the Howrse Lottery and have a go at winning him. As I type only 1 Balios exists in the whole game - you can take a look at the first Balios won by clicking here. Currently Balios cannot be sold, although it looks as though this may change at some point in the future.

Balios is born aged over 740 years old and with 800 skills (although this may vary depending on the type). According to Howrse his skills will increase a little bit each day - rather like an Ocean.

So get buying those Lottery tickets and let's see if you're lucky enough to win a lovely Balios. I know I'll be trying...

Lucy

EDIT 9th August 2011: You can now win a Balios by being one of the first 30 players to complete the Jigsaw Puzzle contest.

14 comments:

  1. i want a Balios so bad!! also please see my page for awesome Lottery Ticket deals!!

    sashasilverfan

    ReplyDelete
  2. REALLY WANT A BALIOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

    ReplyDelete
  3. Balios is so beautiful imagine how many tickets you would need to win him

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazingly, I got a solar Balios on Canadian Howrse. I'm Karelia - look me up if you're on there :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow congratulations Karelia!

    Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  6. look at my page on international howrse
    -timothy12
    i really want a balios

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want Balios! Congrats Karelia
    - Kandice.H. -
    International Howrse

    ReplyDelete
  8. do u think u have to be on a certent howrse like canda or u.s *ponders*

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow I have not even gotten a Winged Staff but my sister did! The only good thing I have gotten so far is a HOP and a Wand....*sigh* I hope you all win something good, but with my luck I know I won't get anything.....oh well...

    ReplyDelete
  10. all i've gotten is apples and turnips :(

    ReplyDelete
  11. I won one! I was so happy and couldn't believe it but am giving away my Nyx Paks very cheap cos I don't use them :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. how do i get balios?

    ReplyDelete
  13. At the moment there is no way to get a Balios. These were given out as prizes in the very first Howrse lottery - not the current one. They also cannot be sold.

    However, I'm sure they'll be back as prizes for something before long!

    Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  14. I put two tickets into that lottery. i really really really wanted platous parchment, but i got a balios and a turnip. i'm happy! aspcaweb is my username.

    ReplyDelete