Saturday, April 16, 2011

The Fountain

With the Wandering Horses competition there was a great deal of discussion in the forums about the Grand Prix element. To win the 'Shy' horse, you needed to enter the Grand Prix. And the best way of getting enough points for this was to get a Fountain because you were awarded 50 points towards your'Shy'. Neither LucyLou or I had ever won a Fountain as they are only awarded to players who come in the top 100 of the Grand Prix each week.

Well, last week I managed to come 36th in the Grand Prix and so was awarded a Fountain (along with a Falabella, but I'll talk about that later!) which you can see in the picture above. As you can see it replaces the icon for water above the 'Drink' label. So what does it do? Well, with a normal water, your horse gets +2 energy and +1 morale. With the Fountain, your horse get +6 energy and +3 morale. This is really useful, especially when you are training/blupping your horse.

Now the Fountain only lasts a week. After that it disappears and you have to come in the top 100 of the Grand Prix again to get another one. However, a really good thing about the Fountain is that in the week that you have it - it appears on all your horses, which is fabulous.

So that's the Fountain.

Patsy

10 comments:

  1. Thats really cool! shame it disappears though

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome, this is really answered my question!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I came 72nd but its not done that,I haven't received anything but if I go on my competition page,it says I have unlocked it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. But I thought it appeared if you signed up two horses for classic grand Prix and two horses for western grand Prix everyday for a week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very helpful; thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool, thanks for letting me know what the fountain is! Man, I hope the wandering horses come back again!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I also wish the wandering horses come back!

    ReplyDelete
  8. THANK YOU I HAD NO IDEA AT ALL SO THANKS

    ReplyDelete
  9. I unlocked a fountain today... no clue how I did it though...

    ReplyDelete