Thursday, April 7, 2011

Wandering Horses madness!

Looking for the April 2012 Wandering Horses? Then click here.

Well we've never seen anything like it. Howrse has gone crazy. We're all going mad for Fortunes', Pioneers' and Shy's. And as a result of the competition frenzy, prices for passes and HoP's have gone through the roof. Now aside from the controversy that has been raging in the forums about the 'Shy' part of the competition (we'll talk about that another time), this has to be the most popular competition ever on Howrse.

And so, in the frantic scramble to complete the objectives in order to win (for 5 days only, remember) these special horses, people are desperate to get hold of Horns of Plenty in order to get thet elusive 'Champion' horse. And I have to confess, I've been happy to sell pass horses for the going rate. And it's a record for me. 81,000 equus for a pass horse? Yes it's true. Three times! And when I got my Pioneer horse, I sold the HoP that is awarded with it, for 150,000 equus!

Crazy times and crazy prices. I just hope everyone gets what they want and enjoys the madcap mayhem that is the Wandering Horses competition.

Good luck everyone.

Patsy

8 comments:

  1. yea im franticaly looking for HOP's im looking for anyway to get them or get passes

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just sold 600 horses to avoid the pain of having to compete in 2000 competitions to win Pioneer. I think I made a lot of people happy, dropping 300 skilled horses in the sales for 1,000e!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it's a huge joke. Just a huge waste of time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's crazy what you can get for a HOP nowadays. Even now that the Wandering Horses are gone, I traded the HOP I got from my Pioneer for a Posiedons Pack!

    ReplyDelete
  5. you got a good deal. that doesnt fly anymore

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really wish that Pioneer would come to me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i want all the horses to come

    ReplyDelete
  8. Don't we all,^Anonymous.:D

    ReplyDelete