Saturday, June 18, 2011

Ruby - the new lottery Divine

Meet Ruby, the new Divine Horse who you can win in the latest Howrse Lottery.

Like most Divines, Ruby is male and cannot be bred or sold. You get him aged 83 years and 6 months. He has 1200 skills, is immortal and has a Water of Youth already on him.

Every time Ruby has a birthday he earns his owner 5 diamonds. Now diamonds can be traded to give Ruby more skills or to buy items in the Black Market. 1 pass is equivalent to 10 diamonds. Every other day that isn't his birthday Ruby gains a little in height. He starts at 22 hands so he's going to be a very tall horse!

Only 1 Ruby is won in each lottery draw so cross your fingers and good luck. (I do hope I'm lucky enough to win one as I think he's very pretty...!)

Lucy

14 comments:

  1. Wow I really want one! It is kinda weird that Ruby is a male cause Ruby is a female horse name!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I won a ruby! So excited! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Actually a ruby is a gem and since gems don't have genders it could be a boy or a girl, and most of howrses divines are male

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want a Ruby so bad!I am desperate need of passes and he looks so awesome! Hope am lucky enough to get one xD. My Howrse name is Sandra the second.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lucy I would really like to win one in the lottery. Is there any way to boost my chances of getting one.
    Many thanks,
    Gridy100

    ReplyDelete
  6. Does the height do anything or is it just cool?
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Gridy100 - there's no special way to boost your chances of winning - it's just luck! Make sure you get as many tickets as you can for each draw though. Remember you can get 10 from your friends, 2 you can buy, 1 from winning comps with your horses and 2 for every pass you spend on the game (not including horse sales). Good luck!

    The height thing doesn't seem to do anything - I think it's just a quirky feature they have!

    Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  8. I could really do with winning a Ruby as I can not buy passes! 1 question - I've already won many things including a Trakehner, does that decrease my chances of getting a Ruby?
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  9. I was sooooooooo lucky to win one!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Winning a Trakhener doesn't decrease your chances of winning a Ruby - you still have the same chance as everyone else.

    Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Where do you can actually see your diamonds?:D
    (Your site is awesome ;))

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks!

    I'm not sure about the diamonds I'm afraid, as I don't own a Ruby. I would guess they show up in your inventory somewhere in the store though.

    Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  13. The diamonds are in your inventory in the black market

    i do not own a Ruby but i just won 2 Emeralds in the Horns of Plenties!

    So Excited!

    Ever need questions just Pm me my user is RidersOnly1

    ReplyDelete
  14. PLEASE SELL ME A GEMSTONE DIVINE! I DON'T EVEN CARE IF IT IS A RUBY! PLEASE!!!!!!!!!

    magnusme

    ReplyDelete