Monday, August 22, 2011

Bonus Puzzle Update 2

We've had some requests from players asking for a picture of the completed bonus puzzle. Well, here it is. And as we've said, you now win a Gypse along with three 5th Elements when you complete this puzzle.

Whilst it's great that hundreds of players can now get Gypse's, it does mean that their rarity is hugely reduced and as a result, their value. It's rather a shame that there are fewer and fewer Divines and Specials that are actually rare and valuable in the game.

Maybe Howrse will release a Divine or Special horse that is actually limited to a small number. That would make them wonderfully appealing and sought after. But that's just my opinion.

Anyway, congratulations to everyone who has won a Gypse. Remember to top up your sand piles each day and your horses' skills will increase.

Have fun,

Patsy

1 comment:

  1. I did win the Gypse and the 3 5th Elements but I was disappointed that that the rarity of the Gypses has completely fallen! I remember when they first came out I wanted one so badly but they were so rare! Well I have mixed emotions! :)

    ReplyDelete