Saturday, April 21, 2012

Chincoteague Wild Horse

Howrse has just released the latest wild horse - the Chincoteague.

Now getting one is really quite easy. If you have access to the private sales you'll find one ready and waiting for you in your reserved sales. Unfortunately they cost 12 passes - so it's up to you whether you buy it or not!

You can buy as many as you like. Once you have bought the one that is reserved for you, another will appear in it's place, also priced at 12 passes.

They can be tamed just like all the other wild horses on Howrse - the Misaki, the Spanish Mustang, Sorraia and the Exmoor. If you're one of the first to tame yours it will have a number in its affix and a higher GP. They also give you diamonds up to the age of 80 years old.

So let us know if you're going to buy one and what you think of this new way of earning them!

Lucy

16 comments:

  1. I bought one, FINALLY, but twelve passes...really? That's just a tad expensive. I ended up selling one of my best unicorns for way less than he was worth, to get the last pass i needed.
    how about...a player is given a wild horse, if that player has completed all objectives thus far. I love Arabians by the way. So maybe... completing all objectives thus far would earn a wild Arabian? or do the same with the wild arabian you know? only make it 10 passes please!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, I agree too. They shouldn't be so expense, especially if it costs real money for a pass. My username is 303buttercup. I am on the International account- I will accept friend requests. Currently, I'm 29 days of seniority...

      Delete
  2. OH! and if people give the wild horse apples, that could (please) help tame it faster? maybe 1 apple= 0.5% more tame? preferably 1 apple = 1% more tame but i dunno.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love my wild horse shes great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Chincoteague breed is actually not wild in real life. Also it is a pony, not a horse

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sort of new to Howrse so what is a GP?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It means genetic potential

      Delete
  6. Genetic potential. I bought the wild horse and my mum bought thirty passes for it… but it takes ages to tame!

    By the way my name is Darby April on Howrse.
    I do accept random friend requests so send mee one and am always willing to help!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i wanted one but i dont yet have passes someone help me or message me on the game my username is robbie23 i will accept friend request and if u help me i will be happy and if u dont want your horse anymore i will buy talk on the game soon for help

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wish I had passes. I need help somebody! My name is missray on Howrse

    ReplyDelete
  9. Okay- I wish I had 12 passes for a Konik- the latest. Anyone feeling generous? :)
    I have a 5th element with a p stone to trade :)

    DorothyAnn on howrse

    ReplyDelete
  10. i wish i could have passes...

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just started today, and randomly a 5-yr-old Chincoteague showed up in my horses. Then, aa bit later, a 5-yr-old Freisian. Any ideas why? (Not that I'm complaining...) :)

    Sequoia15 on howrse int'l

    ReplyDelete
  12. I don't even have passes what do I do

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm stuck on objective #74! Can you help?

    ReplyDelete