Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Trophies

Howrse has recently introduced the Trophies for those players who have completed all the 100 Objectives.

The idea is that if you collect a certain set of horses, or coats or UFOs you earn a Trophy which is displayed on your page. There is a new ranking to be part of and the top player currently has 180 trophies.

The first set of trophies concern having all the available coat colours for each breed on Howrse. So if you own all the different coat colours of Arabs, you earn a trophy.

There are also trophies for owning Divine and Wild Horses, Golden Apples, Unicorns, Companions (remember those!) and even having a large amount of manure!

You can see your Trophy collections by going to Profile -> My trophies.

So good luck with your collections and let us know how you're getting on.

Lucy


4 comments:

  1. Hi! I'm stuck on objecive 99 so i cant see my trophes. Can you post a list of all the possible ones?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seconding the above person, I'm waiting for my last objective to complete and can't see them, can we get a list or a screengrab?

    ReplyDelete
  3. How about the Foal Games objective? I got stuck on that one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am stuck on objectives 99 and 95. Almost there! I was hoping for a full complete list of them. If there is one!

    ReplyDelete